FME Business Fair – A Smashing Success
And they’re off! Knight Auditorium was, as usual, the location for this year’s FME Business Fair, where fourteen new entrepreneurial initiatives had the opportunity to show off their products and business ideas to the Babson community. There was exciting energy in the room, and for good reason; a number of extremely innovative concepts made their debuts.
- Want to Write for the Free Press?
- 28 new students joined Babson’s undergraduate community for the Spring 2006 semester.
- Black Student Union Game Show
- CCD Corner: Making the Most of the Internship Fair
- CCD Corner: explore. navigate. discover
- FME Business Fair – A Smashing Success
- The Not So Romantic City
- Where to go to Eat for Valentine’s Day?
- What’s in store for Winter Weekend
- Internet Outage
- Has Iran Finally Gone Too Far?
- The Question They Should be Asking
BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY
- FME Update: Beantown Shuffle
- Financial disclosure: An Insider’s Take
- High-Tech Lenses Provide Vision Augmentation
- New Television Network Emerging in the Fall
- Being an International Student
- Happy Valentine Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Lakshmi Mittal: A Steel Magnate’s Success
- Review of “Agora” by Line Bruntse
- And the Award Goes To…
- Review of “Fooled by Randomness”
- Beavers Tame Lyons and Rams with Week of Wins
- Get ready, get set… it’s time for the 2006 Winter Olympics!
Imagine it is Monday the 6th at five o’clock, and your inbox dings with a new message. It says, “How much do you know about Black Americans in Entertainment?” You think to yourself, “huh… that’s interesting,” and you read on. And then it drops a bomb; “Over $500 in cash prizes will be given away”…Jackpot.